Potato juice is an excellent tonic for your health. Potato juice can help you feel better and younger. You can go on a potato juice fast to help your body heal and rejuvenate from all the toxins that invade it through food, drinks, and pollution. You can just drink a glass of potato juice a day and eliminate all meat for a healthier body.
Potato juice is also a good remedy for the sciatica. Potato juice can help keep you strong and healthy. Potato juice may not be on your list of favorite things to drink but if you can add it to your menu it can bring you good health or at least improve the health you have.
French fries, baked potatoes, potato chips, potato salad there are hundreds of ways to cook and eat your potatoes. But have you tried consuming this vegetable in raw juice form? For a long time, potato juice has been used as a remedy for a wide array of ailments from skin disorders to constipation to inflammation, and even cancer. It’s not a surprise why. This vegetable is an excellent source of fiber, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, carbohydrates, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, manganese, and iron among others.
Best Health Benefits Of Potato Juice Tips
BENEFITS FOR THE SKIN
Angular cheilitis – One of the most important purposes of potato juice is for treating angular cheilitis, a common skin disorder characterized by redness and swelling of the mouth corners. Potato juice is known to be an effective anti-inflammatory so applying this on the corners of your mouth can tone down the lesions in no time. If you make it a habit to drink potato juice everyday, you’ll get enough vitamin B complex, which you need to fight angular cheilitis. Experts say that vitamin B deficiency is a leading cause of this skin problem.
Blemishes – To treat blemishes, apply a generous amount of cold potato juice on the affected skin once a day.
Sunburn – Apply cold potato juice on sun burnt skin. This gives a cooling sensation that alleviates stinging and pain.
Wrinkles – Keep wrinkles at bay by dabbing potato juice gently on the face everyday. This also gives your skin a youthful glow.
Dark circles under the eyes – Dip cotton balls on potato juice. Put them under your eyes every night before going to sleep. In a week, you can say goodbye to those unsightly dark circles.
Puffy eyes and tired skin – Soak a cotton ball on potato juice and rub gently on tired eyes and skin.
Skin lightening – Potato juice is a natural skin lightener. Mix it with lemon juice and apply on the dark areas of your skin. An alternative is mixing potato juice with cucumber.
Anti-aging – For an anti-aging regimen, you can use a facemask made with potato juice and curd. This is a great way to hydrate the skin and reduce signs of aging like fine lines. Mixing potato juice with olive oil can help get rid of crow’s feet and dark circles under the eyes.
Dry skin – Apart from applying potato juice on your skin, it also helps to drink one glass of it everyday. This is good for dry skin and skin protection against toxins.
Eczema – Apart from angular cheilitis, drinking potato juice can also treat eczema, another common skin problem.
BENEFITS FOR THE HAIR
Hair loss – Potato juice can be used to grow hair faster. To do this, mix it with egg white and honey. Apply on your hair and let it stay there for two hours. Rinse off with mild shampoo and then, water.
Dry hair – Mixture of aloe vera and potato juice can bring back the healthy shine of your dry and frizzy hair.
Gray hair – Instead of using water to rinse off shampoo from your hair, use potato juice as this will help darken gray hair, and also give it a beautiful glow.
BENEFITS FOR THE HEALTH
Detoxification . Potato juice helps flush out toxins from the body. By doing so, it wards off numerous health problems like angular cheilitis. Angular cheilitis is usually caused by bacterial or fungal infection, which won’t occur in the first place if the body’s immune resistance is strong. Toxin overload can deteriorate your immune defense so by drinking potato juice for detoxification, you can help strengthen your immune system to fight off mouth corner cracks.
Arthritis and joint pains – As mentioned earlier, potato juice is a wonderful anti-inflammatory. Apart from doing wonders for inflammatory skin disorders like angular cheilitis, it can also be used as a remedy for arthritis, gout, back pain and joint pain. For best results, drink it in the morning before eating breakfast.
Cancer – Although not scientifically proven yet, many attest to the efficacy of potato juice for treatment of cancer. Drinking it everyday is said to help fight cancer cells and inhibit them from damaging other healthy cells.
Kidney disease – Drink potato juice to prevent calcium stone formation in the urinary tract.
Cholesterol – Lower cholesterol levels by drinking potato juice daily.
Cardiovascular disease – Healthy for the heart, potato juice can prevent artery blockage and heart attacks.
Weight Loss – This vegetable juice can also aid in weight loss. Drink it twice a day—first in the morning on an empty stomach and next, at night about two to three hours before sleeping.
Digestion – Regular consumption of potato juice can improve digestive function and thwart ailments like constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and indigestion.
Heartburn – When consumed first thing in the morning, potato juice is said to have positive effects for people who suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Peptic Ulcer – Combine potato juice with carrot juice to treat peptic ulcer.
Food poisoning – For food poisoning, potato juice works wonders when mixed with pure honey or carrot juice.
Potato juice acts as an inexpensive detox agent that helps to flush out the liver and gallbladder. In Japan, this juice is used to treat hepatitis.
Potato juice is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent for arthritis, joint pain and back pain. Raw juice therapy is one of the most successful biological treatments today for treating rheumatic and arthritic patients. It has been used in orthodox medicine since many years. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach for best results.
The Buddhist monk Master Tomizawa, uses fresh and raw potato juice for cancer treatment. Drink 1-2 glasses of potato juice every day to cure gastric ulcer, kidney disease, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, liver disease, lumbago and sore shoulders.
Potato juice treats pancreatitis and kidney diseases. It is also useful to treat diabetes and high blood pressure. Potato Juice prevents the formation of calcium stones in your urinary tract.
Dry skin may not respond to lotions or creams. To treat this, drink one glass of potato juice daily. It will protect your skin from the toxins in your body.
Potato juice is an excellent remedy for sciatica. It aids in building a strong and healthy body.
Potato Juice is a useful remedy to lower cholesterol and improve your health.
You can prepare a potato juice hair mask to grow your hair faster in a chemical-free way!
Squeeze out potato juice
Mix it with one egg white and little honey
Apply it on your hair
Leave it for 2 hours
Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Potato juice is alkaline in nature and hence, soothes the GI tract, cures indigestion, and excess acidity. Gout is a horrible disorder caused by foods like beans and fats. Drink a glass of potato juice every day to heal gout and gastric ulcers.
Potato juice prevents cardiovascular diseases and cancer. It is used to cure heart attacks, artery blockage, tumors and cancer.
Include more potato in your daily diet to cure or prevent eczema. Potato juice reduces eczema and acne to give you clear skin.
Other ailments – Drink one to two glasses of raw potato juice daily to treat a number of medical problems like liver disease, diabetes, gastric ulcer, hypertension, and pancreatitis.
For those suffering from angular cheilitis or other medical problems mentioned above, or for those who simply want to live a healthier life, make it a habit to drink potato juice daily. Make the flavor more appetizing by adding honey, carrot juice or herbs like nettle, spirulina or sage.
Raw Potato Juice Has the Following Medicinal Virtues:
It is one of the most alkaline foods
It dissolves away uric acid and lime
It helps prevent the fermentative process in the intestines
It helps the growth of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract
Raw potato juice has been used to benefit scurvy, rheumatism, digestive system disorders, skin blemishes, swelling, and I even found an article about the benefits of drinking raw potato juice to help cure cancer!
I’m not sure that I can condone or believe that Potato juice is a cure-all. This is food not medicine we’re talking about here.. But I do believe that everything happens for a reason, and we get the information we need when we are ready and open to receive it. I know that this interesting little drink is definitely beneficial for me and my stomach (and how from reading my palms was I given the info is beyond my comprehension…) But I’m grateful for the messenger, and that I took a bit of time to research why it was recommended.
It’s been a few weeks now… I feel stronger, more energized, and it’s getting easier for me to push my abs to do more without strain. My food and diet choices are changing too. Don’t know who’s out there reading this that’s looking for something interesting to consider for improved digestion, but you might look into the benefits of potato juice and see if it’s appropriate for you
- First of all, potato juice is a valuable natural remedy which can assist in improving the function of our digestive system to a great extent. It can help eliminate an acid condition in the stomach and relieve ulcer pains. For such treatment, it is recommended to use the juice of red potatoes. It is important that red potato juice should be consumed right after is it made. For making a good potato juice, red potatoes should be washed out, dried out, grated and squeezed. Also, you should never use juice of immature potatoes or the potatoes with black dots since such potatoes can contain certain toxic substances. If you mix it with carrot juice (50 g of raw potato juice and 100 g of fresh carrot juice), raw potato juice can help to calm down burning sensation and gastritis pains.
- The second most valuable property of potato juice is its ability to treat rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, lumbago, and so on. In terms of such treatment, potato juice can be taken with various herbal teas, such as sage or nettle teas. Also, arthritis pains can be very effectively relieved by using a tea made of clean potato peels. Raw potato juice is effective for constant migraines and constipation. Finally, taken regularly on rising in the morning (or 30-20 minutes before breakfast), 100-150 g of raw potato juice can be used as a very powerful liver cleanser. Some patients reported that drinking raw potato juice assisted in relieving certain skin problems, such as eczema, skin blemishes, dry and itchy skin, and so on.
- Since raw potato juice can not be considered too pleasant for drinking, it can be mixed with other juices: not only with carrot or other vegetable juices, but also with fresh lemon juice and honey. In particular, drinking raw potato juice mixed with some honey can substantially lower the risks of possible food poisoning, and also can remove the excess uric acid from the body and disinfect your bowels in a natural way. In addition, raw potato juice has very good properties and can assist in diarrhea treatment.
- If you want to try some more or less serious raw potato juice treatment program, I would recommend drinking 100-150 g of fresh juice for a fortnight every morning and every evening, 1.5-2 hours before meal. Then, after a 7-day break you should repeat the treatment for other 2-3 weeks. It is very important to remember that you should eat a light and healthy diet during the treatment. However, you should not start a potato juice treatment or eat a potato diet without consulting a nutritionist or your personal therapist. There are certain problems and ailments connected with the function of our digestive system, which can be escalated by using a potato therapy.
- Potato juice is an excellent tonic for your health. Potato juice can help you feel better and younger. You can go on a potato juice fast to help your body heal and rejuvenate from all the toxins that invade it through food, drinks, and pollution. You can just drink a glass of potato juice a day and eliminate all meat for a healthier body.
- Gout is a terrible illness that can be compounded from eating certain foods like beans and fats. If you have gout it is a good idea to stop eating all red meat and limit every other kind of meat. Drink a glass of potato juice a day to help keep your gout away and live a fuller life.
- Potato juice is also a good remedy for the sciatica. Potato juice can help keep you strong and healthy. Potato juice may not be on your list of favorite things to drink but if you can add it to your menu it can bring you good health or at least improve the health you have.
- Toxins can make your skin erupt with blemishes. A body that has too many toxins in it show it by creating pimples and other skin ailments. Skin that is too dry and does not respond to lotions or creams is telling you that you need to clean up your body. You can drink potato juice to help your skin recover from the toxins that build up in your body.
- Potato juice is not on everybody's list of wonderful things to drink. The taste of potato juice is bland and there is not much flavor in it. You may find potato juice intolerable and if you do you can add other ingredients to the potato juice to help you drink it easier. You can add carrots to the potato juice if you like carrots. Carrots are full of good vitamins and minerals that help you stay healthy. You can also add celery juice to potato juice for added nutrition. Celery is a good place to get calcium and fiber in your diet.
- You can even add some fruit to potato juice to help the potato juice taste better. Apple juice is a good additive to potato juice since it is sweet and flavorful. Apples are good for you too so it will help the potato juice go down better.
- Potato juice can create diarrhea so if your having stomach trouble you may want to cut back on how much potato juice you are drinking.